Langsung ke konten utama

Ash

Hey, the one who has inexhaustible energy. How can you consistently keep entertaining people who are pained by your actions? You're truly one of a kind.

Even though you appear to be lighthearted and enjoy a good laugh, you're quite mature on some levels. You take full responsibility for yourself. You're such a nice hardworking guy.

You're Sana's number 1️⃣ fan. Even if science says that Bella Hadid is the most beautiful woman in the world, in your world, it's only Sana. You have a gentle personality, like a brother that everyone dreams of. Tenderly compassionate, and a good listener. Because you were so kind, I didn't feel awkward from the start of my conversation with you. You seem to understand people's personalities so you communicate easily with them. There may be a lot of women out there who want to be my sister-in-law. But Sana is the winner hahaha.

We may not share the same blood, but I cherish you like my bro. I'm very delighted to meet you and be close to you.

Komentar